- Portable Soup, 30 cubes
- Dried Herbs, fistful
- Dried Veggies, 1 cloth sack
- Pemmican, 5-10 bars
- Ghee, 1 jar
- Whole Spices, mustard, ginger, peppercorns, cumin
- Salt, kombu, bottled minerals, salt fish
- Dried Fruit, 1 small bag
- Tea, loose leaf black,green,matcha,pu-erh
- Dessicated Liver, cut into shreds
- Supplements, mixed ascorbates, nascent iodine
- Digestive Bitters, Swedish
All of these ingredients are to be harvested personally or purchased from the best of sources.
Scratch made. Best quality chicken, duck, goat, sheep, or beef. saw bones into small chunks as best as possible. Boil/simmer for a few hours with bones, then remove and reduce. The goal is a demiglace type consistency. Should set quickly into aluminum trays.
Go to farmers market, get as close to organic, and as flavorful as possible. Thyme, Rosemary, basil, mint Can be used for hot drinks too.
Go for what’s in season, and most organic/flavorful. Soup veggies