January 10, 2019
- $ are better spent on a wholesome diet than any amount of American Health Care.
- Occasional high end surgeries may be necessary.
- Pooling insurance cash with other people.
- Funds go into an investment pool.
- Must pay in x amount every year/month
- A contract determines benefits
- Funds are liquidated as required to pay for medical costs.
- Find a wholeistic health professional (preferably outside the system)
- Have an agreement where cash is payed regularly, and witheld when health goes bad.
- Detailed definitions in contract.
- Agreed upon symptoms
- Perhaps bonus upon completion of goal
- Regularly scheduled checkups, calls, correspondence, etc.
- Terms that void my end of the contract if I go off the rails.